Clue: Cotton deseeders
We have 1 answer for the clue Cotton deseeders. See the results below.
- Some traps
- Array on a bar shelf
- Goes out in a game of rummy
- Cotton seed removers
- Plantation equipment
- Cotton-pickin' contraptions
- Machines on cotton plantations
- Goes out at the card table, in a way
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 11, 2013
- Universal - July 30, 2012
- Washington Post - July 18, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Cotton deseeders that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!