Clue: Counterfeiter catchers
We have 1 answer for the clue Counterfeiter catchers. See the results below.
- Federal agents, informally
- U.S. Govt. agents
- The Untouchables, e.g.
- Bootleggers' bane
- 1947 docudrama
- Crime-fighters, for short
- Ness and others
- Undercover types
- Govt. agents
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 03, 2013
- Chicago Reader - June 28, 2013
- Washington Post - April 11, 2012
- Washington Post - May 25, 2010
- New York Sun - April 11, 2008
- Netword - June 24, 2005
- Washington Post - September 10, 2004
- New York Times - June 03, 2001
- New York Times - October 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Counterfeiter catchers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!