Clue: Countess's husband
We have 1 answer for the clue Countess's husband. See the results below.
- Rank below marquis
- Knicks great Monroe
- Shakespeare's ___ of Salisbury
- Sandwich man?
- ___ Spencer, brother of Princess Diana
- With 6-Across, tea type
- Lady's man
- English estate owner, maybe
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 25, 2016
- I Swear Crossword - November 30, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 18, 2011
- LA Times - November 03, 2008
- New York Times - June 02, 2008
- Washington Post - April 26, 2008
- Washington Post - January 25, 2008
- Washington Post - October 22, 2007
- New York Times - October 09, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 05, 2006
- Washington Post - February 09, 2006
- New York Times - August 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Countess's husband that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!