Clue: Countess's mate
We have 1 answer for the clue Countess's mate. See the results below.
- Rank below marquis
- Knicks great Monroe
- Shakespeare's ___ of Salisbury
- Sandwich man?
- ___ Spencer, brother of Princess Diana
- With 6-Across, tea type
- Lady's man
- English estate owner, maybe
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 22, 2013
- New York Times - December 26, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Countess's mate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!