Clue: Court figure: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Court figure: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Telecommunications letters
- Letters on a telephone bill
- Envelope abbr.
- Part of a long-distance company's 800 number
- A.B.A. member
- Lawyer: Abbr.
- Telecom stock listing
- Part of a toll-free long-distance number
- LL.D. holder
- Inits. in long distance
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 03, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 13, 2014
- New York Times - October 16, 2009
- New York Times - February 20, 2009
- New York Times - January 14, 2005
- New York Times - April 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Court figure: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!