Clue: Court plea
We have 1 answer for the clue Court plea. See the results below.
- Sweepstakes entrant's problem?
- Court plea that accepts punishment without admitting guilt
- Sort of a guilty plea
- A romp
- "What a simple decision!"
- Guilt-free plea
- Criminal court plea
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 27, 2013
- Netword - September 02, 2012
- New York Times - July 05, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 30, 2010
- Washington Post - November 08, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Court plea that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!