Clue: Cousin of a Golden Globe
We have 2 answers for the clue Cousin of a Golden Globe. See the results below.
- Hollywood statue
- Award for "Braveheart"
- March honor
- Grouchy Muppet
- Pianist Levant
- Gold statue
- 1996 award for "The English Patient"
- Baseball Hall-of-Famer Charleston
- Reason for a spring ceremony
- Picture presentation
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 07, 2013
- New York Times - March 17, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Cousin of a Golden Globe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!