Clue: Cousin of an orange
We have 1 answer for the clue Cousin of an orange. See the results below.
- 1942 Jimmy Dorsey hit
- Clementine, e.g.
- First part
- *Mandarin variety 
- Atomic ___ (Crayola color formerly called Chartreuse)
- Mandarin variety
- Orange-colored citrus fruit
- Colorful Jimmy Dorsey standard
- Hybrid citrus fruit
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 10, 2012
- New York Times - September 09, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Cousin of an orange that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!