Clue: Covent Garden architect Jones
We have 1 answer for the clue Covent Garden architect Jones. See the results below.
- Architect Jones
- ___ López de Loyola, founder of the Society of Jesus
- "The Princess Bride" character ___ Montoya
- Jones of English architecture
- Society of Jesus founder ___ López de Loyola
- "My name is ___ Montoya... You killed my father..."
- "The Princess Bride" kidnapper ___ Montoya
- ___ Montoya: "The Princess Bride" role
- English architect Jones
- ___ Montoya, swordsman in "The Princess Bride"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 10, 2017
- LA Times - May 08, 2014
- LA Times - March 21, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 04, 2005
- Washington Post - May 16, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Covent Garden architect Jones that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!