Clue: Cow-headed Egyptian goddess
We have 1 answer for the clue Cow-headed Egyptian goddess. See the results below.
- Goddess of fertility
- Wife of Osiris
- Sister of Osiris
- Goddess pictured in Egyptian tombs
- Horned goddess
- Nature goddess
- Egyptian fertility goddess
- Her symbol was a cow
- Goddess with the gift of life
- Goddess in "Aïda"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 19, 2014
- Washington Post - September 05, 2005
- Washington Post - January 18, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Cow-headed Egyptian goddess that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!