Clue: Cow-headed goddess
We have 2 answers for the clue Cow-headed goddess. See the results below.
- Goddess of fertility
- Wife of Osiris
- Sister of Osiris
- Goddess pictured in Egyptian tombs
- Horned goddess
- Nature goddess
- Egyptian fertility goddess
- Her symbol was a cow
- Goddess with the gift of life
- Goddess in "Aïda"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 30, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 25, 2009
- Netword - September 27, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 02, 2007
- New York Times - December 27, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 02, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Cow-headed goddess that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!