Clue: Cow-horned deity
We have 1 answer for the clue Cow-horned deity. See the results below.
- Goddess of fertility
- Wife of Osiris
- Sister of Osiris
- Goddess pictured in Egyptian tombs
- Horned goddess
- Nature goddess
- Egyptian fertility goddess
- Her symbol was a cow
- Goddess with the gift of life
- Goddess in "Aïda"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 04, 2014
- New York Times - May 04, 2013
- LA Times - December 28, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Cow-horned deity that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!