Clue: Cpl., for one
We have 1 answer for the clue Cpl., for one. See the results below.
- Bilko, for one: Abbr.
- Three-striper, e.g.: Abbr.
- Base figure: Abbr.
- One below a second lieut.
- Sgt., for one
- G.I. with chevrons
- Cpl., e.g.
- Staff sgt., e.g.
- Sgt., e.g.
- D.S.M. recipient
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 25, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 30, 2017
- LA Times - January 23, 2017
- LA Times - August 29, 2015
- LA Times - September 10, 2013
- New York Times - August 18, 2013
- Netword - October 23, 2012
- Netword - September 25, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 04, 2009
- Washington Post - May 20, 2009
- USA Today - December 01, 2008
- LA Times - March 17, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 09, 2005
- Washington Post - October 09, 2005
- New York Times - July 06, 2004
- Washington Post - September 01, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Cpl., for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!