Clue: Cream-filled pastries
We have 2 answers for the clue Cream-filled pastries. See the results below.
- Attractive fingers?
- Bakery treats
- Bakery stock
- Elongated pastries
- Napoleon's relatives
- Cream puffs
- Some cream puffs
- Pastry shop treats
- Custard-filled desserts
- Custard-filled deserts
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 31, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 01, 2017
- Netword - September 13, 2016
- Universal - April 21, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 08, 2012
- Washington Post - March 03, 2006
- Washington Post - June 04, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Cream-filled pastries that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!