Clue: Creature with padded toes
We have 1 answer for the clue Creature with padded toes. See the results below.
- Lizard with clingy toe pads
- Small lizard
- Tropical lizard
- Insurance "spokeslizard" critter
- Insurance company spokeslizard
- Geico mascot
- British-accented spokescritter
- Little lizard
- Lizard named for its sound
- Lizard that chirps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 17, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Creature with padded toes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!