Clue: Creon condemned her to be buried alive
We have 1 answer for the clue Creon condemned her to be buried alive. See the results below.
- Sophocles work
- Sophocles tragedy
- Tragedy by Sophocles
- Daughter of Oedipus
- Subject of a Sophocles tragedy
- One of Sophocles's Theban plays
- One of Sophocles Theban plays
- Subject of plays by Sophocles, Euripides and Cocteau
- Last of Sophocles' Theban plays
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 12, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Creon condemned her to be buried alive that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!