Clue: Critical hosp. areas
We have 2 answers for the clue Critical hosp. areas. See the results below.
- Some hosp. rooms
- Places for masks, in brief
- People are closely watched in them: Abbr.
- Closely monitored hosp. areas
- Hosp. areas
- Crit. condition areas
- Heavily monitored areas: Abbr.
- RN workplaces
- Adjuncts of 47-Across
- "ER" areas
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 18, 2012
- Washington Post - May 28, 2012
- New York Sun - March 14, 2008
- USA Today - November 02, 2007
- New York Times - May 16, 2007
- New York Times - May 02, 2005
- New York Times - February 24, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Critical hosp. areas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!