Clue: Crooked nursery rhyme character?
We have 1 answer for the clue Crooked nursery rhyme character?. See the results below.
- Tots' hiding game
- Nursery rhyme character who "fell fast asleep"
- Nursery rhyme loser
- One working with a crook
- "Little" shepherdess of children's verse
- Girl with a crook
- Crooked lass of rhyme?
- "Little" loser with a crook
- Nursery rhyme loser of sheep
- "Little" herder of rhyme
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 24, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Crooked nursery rhyme character? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!