Clue: Crow's-nest cry
We have 3 answers for the clue Crow's-nest cry. See the results below.
- Shout on a ship
- Bridge declaration
- Cry from the crow's-nest
- High cry?
- Cry from a nest?
- Sailor's shout
- Welcome cry for the seasick
- Excited call to a crew
- Cry from a crow's-nest
- Cry from on high
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 12, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 18, 2012
- LA Times - June 18, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - June 15, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 13, 2010
- Netword - January 26, 2010
- LA Times - December 21, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 20, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 27, 2008
- New York Sun - March 11, 2008
- LA Times - October 22, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 13, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 27, 2005
- Washington Post - June 30, 2005
- Washington Post - October 26, 2004
- Washington Post - December 11, 2002
- New York Times - December 08, 2002
- New York Times - September 21, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Crow's-nest cry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!