Clue: Cruel sort
We have 3 answers for the clue Cruel sort. See the results below.
- Crossword constructor, seemingly
- Cruel one
- One who's hurting
- Happily humiliating type
- One who gets kicks from cruelty
- Constructor of tough puzzles, to some
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 11, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 31, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - February 15, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 15, 2010
- Netword - December 05, 2007
- New York Times - July 21, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Cruel sort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!