Clue: Cry from a crib
We have 4 answers for the clue Cry from a crib. See the results below.
- "Pistol Packin' ___"
- Baby doll's cry
- "Oh, ___!"
- Doll's cry
- Nursery call
- Family head
- Peggy Wood's title role on 50's TV
- "Red hot" person
- Baby's first word, maybe
- Doll's word
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 28, 2016
- LA Times - December 23, 2015
- New York Times - December 29, 2011
- Washington Post - May 04, 2010
- Washington Post - April 25, 2010
- New York Times - January 31, 2007
- New York Times - June 30, 2002
- New York Times - March 20, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Cry from a crib that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!