Clue: Cry of contempt
We have 3 answers for the clue Cry of contempt. See the results below.
- Scrooge's cry
- Cousin of "ugh!"
- Cousin of "Phooey!"
- Old-fashioned "Phooey!"
- Scrooge's reply
- Cry to Cratchit
- Cross word
- Dickens cry
- Dickensian complaint
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 30, 2014
- Netword - September 20, 2012
- Netword - December 22, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - May 20, 2011
- Washington Post - June 10, 2008
- Washington Post - March 28, 2003
- New York Times - June 17, 1999
- New York Times - May 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Cry of contempt that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!