Clue: Cry of dismay, in poetry
We have 1 answer for the clue Cry of dismay, in poetry. See the results below.
- "___! it is an ever-fixed mark": Shak.
- Warbler Yoko
- Songstress Yoko
- Experimental rock pioneer
- "Walking on Thin Ice" singer
- One of the "virgins" of "Two Virgins"
- Pop music's Plastic ___ Band
- Plastic ___ Band
- "Double Fantasy" artist
- Lennon's widow
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 29, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Cry of dismay, in poetry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!