Clue: Crying need?
We have 3 answers for the clue Crying need?. See the results below.
- Monogram bearer
- Tearjerker take-along
- Cloth for tearing up (var.)
- One may be proffered at a wedding
- It's useful when you break down
- Sniffler's need
- Sneezer's accessory
- Monogram bearer, perhaps
- Tear-jerker need
- Tear wiper
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 31, 2013
- Washington Post - November 27, 2008
- Netword - March 10, 2007
- Washington Post - March 21, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Crying need? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!