Clue: Cry's partner
We have 1 answer for the clue Cry's partner. See the results below.
- ___ and cry
- Lilac or lemon, e.g.
- Cry's companion
- Peach or tangerine
- Cerise or magenta, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 05, 2014
- Washington Post - September 20, 2012
- Netword - August 14, 2011
- Netword - July 08, 2011
- Washington Post - October 21, 2010
- USA Today - September 30, 2009
- Washington Post - October 25, 2008
- Washington Post - September 20, 2008
- New York Sun - April 24, 2008
- LA Times - January 13, 2008
- New York Sun - June 06, 2005
- New York Times - June 23, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 16, 2004
- New York Times - July 23, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Cry's partner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!