Clue: Cuddly carnival prize
We have 1 answer for the clue Cuddly carnival prize. See the results below.
- Bear that's not really a bear
- Non-bear bear
- World Wildlife Fund's symbol
- ___ Bear
- Zoo "bear"
- Stuffed animal at a carnival
- Bamboo eater
- Chinese "bear"
- One that "eats shoots and leaves"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 06, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Cuddly carnival prize that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!