Clue: Curly-haired dog breed
We have 2 answers for the clue Curly-haired dog breed. See the results below.
- Lap dog, maybe
- Breed of the Best in Show at the 2002 Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show
- Diminutive dog
- Small dog breed
- Pet that's larger than a toy
- It's slightly bigger than a toy
- Dense-coated dog
- It's bigger than a toy
- Pet similar to a toy?
- One-foot-tall cutie, roughly
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 19, 2012
- Washington Post - July 24, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Curly-haired dog breed that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!