Clue: Curly-leafed cabbage
We have 2 answers for the clue Curly-leafed cabbage. See the results below.
- Mustard family member
- Curly cabbage
- Hardy cabbage
- Cabbagelike vegetable
- Cabbage's cousin
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 07, 2012
- Netword - March 19, 2012
- Washington Post - August 17, 2011
- Universal - May 26, 2011
- USA Today - September 30, 2008
- Washington Post - January 27, 2005
- Washington Post - November 28, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Curly-leafed cabbage that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!