Clue: Cursor mover
We have 2 answers for the clue Cursor mover. See the results below.
- Computer device
- It makes a clicking noise
- Point-and-click gadget
- Source of some clicks
- Mighty __ (flying superhero)
- One that squeaks by?
- "Here I Come to Save the Day!" singer Mighty __
- Pointer mover
- Pointing device
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 21, 2017
- Netword - April 03, 2016
- Netword - January 13, 2012
- New York Sun - October 06, 2005
- Netword - September 18, 2005
- Washington Post - March 06, 2003
- New York Times - February 13, 2001
- New York Times - April 30, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Cursor mover that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!