Clue: Custard apple's cousin
We have 2 answers for the clue Custard apple's cousin. See the results below.
- Shrub with a tasty fruit
- Indigenous American fruit
- Another name for papaya
- Tropical fruit tree
- Yellow American fruit
- Tree with green-skinned fruit
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 10, 2017
- Washington Post - December 12, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 29, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 03, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Custard apple's cousin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!