Clue: Cuts (down)
We have 5 answers for the clue Cuts (down). See the results below.
- Puts blades to blades?
- Cuts inches off yards
- Cuts blades
- Tends to the lawn
- Overwhelms, with "down"
- Cuts grass
- Applies blades to blades
- Takes down, as grass
- Uses blades on blades
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - April 03, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 04, 2015
- New York Times - October 25, 2014
- Onion A.V. Club - January 04, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - October 05, 2011
- New York Times - July 22, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 10, 2010
- Onion A.V. Club - June 02, 2010
- New York Times - July 07, 2009
- Netword - September 24, 2006
- New York Sun - May 01, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 27, 2005
- New York Times - December 17, 2003
- Washington Post - May 21, 2003
- New York Times - February 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Cuts (down) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!