Clue: Dan Quayle's successor
We have 1 answer for the clue Dan Quayle's successor. See the results below.
- Washington V.I.P.
- His name's an anagram of "gaoler"
- Veep from Tennessee
- Vice President from Tennessee
- Noted 1969 Harvard grad
- Veep who went to a Graduate School of Religion
- Veep who's a "Jr."
- Bill Clinton's number two
- Vice president with a "Jr." in his name
- 2000 candidate
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 12, 2013
- Netword - April 15, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 06, 2005
- Washington Post - March 08, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Dan Quayle's successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!