Clue: Dance from Cuba
We have 1 answer for the clue Dance from Cuba. See the results below.
- Cuban dance
- Relative of the beguine
- Arthur Murray lesson
- So-called "dance of love"
- Some spirits and couple of banshees dance (5)
- Cuban steps
- Cuban ballroom dance
- Ballroom dance in 4/4 time
- Ballroom dance
- Cuban steps?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 06, 2015
- I Swear Crossword - October 19, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - June 01, 2008
- Universal - March 28, 2008
- LA Times - June 12, 2007
- LA Times - November 01, 2005
- New York Times - February 12, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Dance from Cuba that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!