Clue: Dance in 3/4 time
We have 3 answers for the clue Dance in 3/4 time. See the results below.
- "The ___ of the Courtiers" from "Rigoletto"
- Ballroom dance
- Dance music
- It's done in the form of an S or a Z
- Steps out of France
- Stately dance with short steps
- Stately dance in 3/4 time
- Slow, stately dance
- Dance in triple meter
- Baroque dance
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 16, 2018
- Universal - July 13, 2013
- New York Times - February 17, 2013
- Netword - April 29, 2012
- LA Times - July 17, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 13, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Dance in 3/4 time that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!