Clue: Danced in duple time
We have 1 answer for the clue Danced in duple time. See the results below.
- Cut a rug, Brazilian-style
- Did a Latin dance
- Danced at Rio's Carnival, perhaps
- Competed in a ballroom, maybe
- Did a ballroom dance
- Danced at Rio's Carnival, maybe
- Did a springy brazilian dance
- Celebrated Carnaval, maybe
- Danced at Carnival, quite possibly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 07, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Danced in duple time that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!