Clue: Dancers Fred and Adele
We have 1 answer for the clue Dancers Fred and Adele. See the results below.
- Noted 1910's-20's Broadway duo
- Dancing siblings
- Brother-and-sister dancing duo
- Old dancing duo
- "Funny Face" stars, 1927
- Brother and sister Hollywood hoofers
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 04, 2011
- New York Times - January 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Dancers Fred and Adele that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!