Clue: Dancer's partner?
We have 3 answers for the clue Dancer's partner?. See the results below.
- ___ Alte (51-Across)
- Article written by Freud
- German article
- ___ Alte (Adenauer)
- "___ Rosenkavalier"
- "___ fliegende Holländer" (Wagner opera)
- Austrian article
- ___ Bingle (Crosby moniker)
- Van follower in Holland
- Sedative, informally
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 29, 2013
- New York Sun - February 22, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 09, 2007
- New York Times - December 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Dancer's partner? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!