Clue: Danish, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Danish, e.g.. See the results below.
- Cream puff, for one
- Napoleon, e.g.
- Cream puff, maybe
- Baker's specialty
- Napoléon, for one
- Turnover, e.g.
- Danish or tart
- Danish ___
- Bear claws, e.g.
- Bear claw, for one
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 19, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 22, 2014
- New York Times - November 25, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 11, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 12, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 06, 2009
- Washington Post - August 28, 2006
- LA Times Sunday - February 26, 2006
- New York Times - August 16, 2005
- New York Times - June 06, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Danish, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!