Clue: Database command
We have 2 answers for the clue Database command. See the results below.
- Touch up, in a way
- Tinker with, in a way
- Work over Time
- Touch up, as text
- Go over proofs
- Serve Time?
- Do magazine work
- Perform copy desk work
- Make a change for the verse?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 18, 2014
- Washington Post - August 01, 2012
- USA Today - January 26, 2012
- LA Times - March 19, 2011
- Washington Post - December 13, 2010
- Universal - July 15, 2009
- Washington Post - March 02, 2009
- LA Times - December 26, 2008
- USA Today - September 18, 2008
- USA Today - May 08, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - April 29, 2007
- Washington Post - February 21, 2007
- New York Times - September 26, 2006
- Washington Post - October 18, 2005
- New York Times - May 01, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Database command that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!