Clue: Date maker
We have 1 answer for the clue Date maker. See the results below.
- Lifeline site
- It can make a date
- Conceal, as cards
- It may be read
- Pilot's place?
- Tree in Miami
- Coconut source
- Magician's hiding spot
- Body part that's sometimes "greased"
- Oil source
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - May 08, 2015
- New York Times - May 13, 2010
- LA Times - August 03, 2008
- New York Times - December 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Date maker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!