Clue: Dave disabled "him"
We have 1 answer for the clue Dave disabled "him". See the results below.
- Hotspur's slayer
- Kubrick's "2001" mainframe
- Old-time Yankee great Chase
- Shakespearean prince
- "I'll Never Fall in Love Again" co-writer __ David
- Falstaff's prince
- "2001" mainframe
- Prince of Broadway
- "2001" computer
- 1940's Tigers All-Star Newhouser
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - November 16, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Dave disabled "him" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!