Clue: D.C. donor
We have 2 answers for the clue D.C. donor. See the results below.
- Rep.'s or Dem.'s money source
- Campaign money source
- It washes Wash.
- F.E.C. concern
- Campaign contributor, maybe
- D.C. donator
- Campaign funding grp.
- Lobbying grp.
- ___-Man (arcade game)
- Fund-raising grp.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 13, 2014
- Netword - August 07, 2010
- Washington Post - July 29, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 28, 2004
- Washington Post - January 25, 2004
- Washington Post - July 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue D.C. donor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!