Clue: DDE's alma mater
We have 1 answer for the clue DDE's alma mater. See the results below.
- Cadets' inits.
- West Point inits.
- West Point institution, for short
- Sch. with generals as alums
- Where D.D.E. went to sch.
- West Point abbr.
- Alma mater of D.D.E.
- Ike's alma mater: Abbr.
- 86-Across's alma mater: Abbr.
- Cadets' sch.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 24, 2012
- LA Times - March 15, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - August 06, 2010
- LA Times - August 11, 2009
- LA Times - October 11, 2007
- Washington Post - November 14, 2006
- Washington Post - November 30, 2000
- Washington Post - May 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue DDE's alma mater that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!