Clue: "De amicitia" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "De amicitia" writer. See the results below.
- "O tempora, O mores!" speaker
- Roman orator
- Chicago suburb
- "O tempora! O mores!" orator
- "Civis Romanus sum" speaker
- He originated the phrase "While there's life, there's hope"
- Originator of the phrase "Let the punishment fit the offense"
- "De Oratore" writer
- Roman who originated the phrase "While there's life, there's hope"
- Noted supporter of Pompey the Great
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "De amicitia" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!