Clue: Dead waters
We have 2 answers for the clue Dead waters. See the results below.
- Underworld river
- Charon's river
- Charon's crossing
- An oath on it was once held to be inviolable
- Crossing for Charon
- Underworld flower
- Where Achilles was bathed
- Name on which ancient oaths were taken
- A tenth part of the waters of Oceanus
- River whose name means "hateful"
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - January 04, 2006
- New York Times - March 02, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Dead waters that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!