Clue: Deal preceder
We have 2 answers for the clue Deal preceder. See the results below.
- Pot builder?
- Add to the pot
- Pot builder
- Amount to be raised?
- Initial offering?
- Morning's start, in old Rome?
- Kitty feed
- Amount to be raised, maybe
- Penny, perhaps
- Blue chip, maybe
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 29, 2012
- New York Times - July 12, 2012
- Netword - September 02, 2011
- New York Times - January 22, 2009
- Netword - November 02, 2008
- New York Times - May 01, 2008
- Netword - April 19, 2008
- LA Times - August 21, 2007
- Washington Post - November 12, 2004
- Washington Post - May 15, 2002
- New York Times - October 11, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Deal preceder that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!