Clue: Debate airer
We have 1 answer for the clue Debate airer. See the results below.
- House shower
- Hearing shower
- Public address system?
- Channel for the politically aware
- Political buff's channel
- It may let you see a hearing
- Channel showing Cong. hearings
- Channel for political types
- Hill broadcaster
- Channel with cameras in the Capitol
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 21, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Debate airer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!