Clue: Dec. holiday
We have 1 answer for the clue Dec. holiday. See the results below.
- Present time
- Holiday season, for short
- Big e-tailing season
- Holiday shortening
- Present occasion
- Present day?
- Brief holiday?
- Yule, in ads
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 07, 2016
- Universal - March 16, 2015
- Universal - June 09, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 02, 2012
- LA Times - January 31, 2011
- Washington Post - February 23, 2010
- Washington Post - October 17, 2005
- LA Times - August 14, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 06, 2005
- New York Sun - January 03, 2005
- Washington Post - May 06, 2004
- New York Times - January 06, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Dec. holiday that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!