Clue: December air
We have 1 answer for the clue December air. See the results below.
- Present time
- Season of peace
- Christmas carol
- Christmas song
- Winter holiday
- Coward of note
- "The Seven Joys of Mary," e.g.
- Winter air
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 27, 2012
- Washington Post - November 20, 2011
- USA Today - November 11, 2008
- Netword - August 28, 2008
- Netword - April 10, 2008
- New York Times - December 12, 2007
- Netword - May 13, 2007
- New York Times - September 02, 2004
- New York Times - October 30, 2002
- Washington Post - July 24, 2002
- New York Times - October 20, 1998
- New York Times - September 17, 1997
Found an answer for the clue December air that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!