Clue: Decision makers
We have 6 answers for the clue Decision makers. See the results below.
- Trial group
- Group of 12, maybe
- "12 angry men," e.g.
- Court panel
- "12 Angry Men" group
- Group with a foreman
- Competition prize determiners
- Peer group
- "The Runaway ___" (John Grisham book)
- Courtroom dozen
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 15, 2016
- New York Times - November 15, 2013
- Washington Post - May 24, 2009
- USA Today - May 11, 2009
- Universal - August 01, 2008
- New York Times - February 14, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Decision makers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!